Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just recently got a early 80's ski doo for free but every piece of metal on it is tottaly rotted out so all that is left that is worth keeping is the engine that still runs pretty good its around a 365cc but its a little hard to read the numbers on it i wanted to know what kind of estimated horse power this engine has and im also looking for a wiring diagram for the group of wires that comes out of where the pull start is also any other info that anyone thinks would be usefull for this engine thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
NeedMoreInfo

Need to know exactly what the sled is-Bombardier..?..
If possable find the modle and serial number that was on the tunnel..
I got spec books from like the early 70's
If not ski-doo....then I cant help you.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i know longer have the sled it self just hte engine but it says Bombardier and rotax on it there is also a serial number on the engine that i need to clean up na dtry to make some sense out of once i do i will post that up here as well

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok i finally got some info on the engine
the following is all on a plate next to the pull start
BORE 2x59,5mm
STROKE 61mm
CAPAC 339,2cc

i noticed that the engine is also liquid cooled if that makes a difference

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks if you need to know anyhting else let me know
ive got the engine here now so getting info from it will only take a minute

·
I am Spartacus
23,863 Posts
It looks like what was advertised as a 340cc twin used on some Blizzards. They've been around since 74 I think. Very easy to get parts for.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
but what kind of estimated horsepower does it have and could i get a manual for this at most sled shops

·
Registered
7 Posts
you could probably get a manual but if you have to pay for it ---it's probably worth more than the motor is....What are you going to do with the motor????

1 - 14 of 14 Posts