Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I adjusted the treack on this sled over the weekend and evreytime i drive it around the yard, it will spit the track off within 2 mins. SO i looked and some of the wheels are wobbly, and the white plastic pieces that attach to the slide rails right before the rear wheels are cracked and broken, also 1 of the 2 rubber straps on the front section is broken. I figure this is why the track keeps coming off. Does anywhere know where to find the rear suspension parts for old kawasakis or does anyone know if other models are interchangeable with the intriguer?

·
Sled Of The Month Judge
2,819 Posts
Did you check the guides? I looked at mine, since the track was slipping off, and there were no guides! so there was nothing preventing it from moving over. i'd give your track a good once over.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What are the guides? the metal clips that have the bent up side? The track is shot, really frayed and rotted, im looking for a replacment but figure use it till it falls off. Just going to ride it around my yard. All the metal clips on one side of the track are missing and a few are gone on the oppisite side.

·
Sled Of The Month Judge
2,819 Posts
What are the guides? the metal clips that have the bent up side? The track is shot, really frayed and rotted, im looking for a replacment but figure use it till it falls off. Just going to ride it around my yard. All the metal clips on one side of the track are missing and a few are gone on the oppisite side.
Yes, they are that, I should have been more specific, but oh well. If they are missing, they won't stop the track from sliding too far to one side.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts