Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i just got this sled and already im having problems with it. when i rode it at the guys house it rode fine and started with 3 pulls when it was cold. i got it to my house and it would start then shut off. i checked the plugs and they were covered with fuel so i cleaned them off and it started again for a little then shut off again. i concluded that the pulgs were fouled and i got new ones. it was really damp and humid when i tried to start it so i thought that was the problem. i put new plugs in it and now it wont even fire. i put it in the garage hoping it would warm up a little and start but it still wouldnt start. i pulled the plug to check for spark on the head bolt but no spark. is it the coil?? what else could it be??

·
Registered
55 Posts
I would check all the plug-ins first .Those years they had lots of probs with electrical.Make sure all the wires in the plug-ins are contacting right.Sometimes its plugged in but the wire in the plug is pushed back and dosent have proper contact.If evrything looks ok then I would go to the coils.Good luck Dan Let me know how you make out !

1 - 2 of 2 Posts