Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I have been trying to find a 1971 Johnson Rampage for my first vintage sled. Was the first sled I had as a kid. I have been looking for about 2 years with no luck. If anyone here has a lead, please let me know. New to this forum.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all, I have been trying to find a 1971 Johnson Rampage for my first vintage sled. Was the first sled I had as a kid. I have been looking for about 2 years with no luck. If anyone here has a lead, please let me know. New to this forum.
Very cool sled. I hope you find one, Nelson. I've never seen one myself, but I bet one will show up somewhere sooner or later.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Where are you from? There's one for sale on Kijiji

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24,890 Posts
There was a large Vintage Swap Meet in Mich at A-1 Upholstery?
It's been several years but A-1 may not be hosting any more?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Are you still looking? I know it's been a couple years. But I just acquired a 71. Been sitting in a garage since 2000 or so. Tried to pull start it, it's got good compression and was easy to pull

1 - 10 of 10 Posts