Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Yamaha 4 Life!
582 Posts
150$ for a complete 69' 1-lunger doesnt seem bad. dont see to many of these around anymore. if i remember right, these are the 12 horse engines and you cannot kill them! would be a decent go-cart engine too!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the input guys.
The engine is very clean and I put some $$$ into it when I got the '68 Oly that it came out of.
I've been told that the exhaust might not be correct for a '69 either. It is probably for the '68.

The shipping is always the tough part - Especially when it is something heavy & bulky like this.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No. Just ebay.
I struggled with the pricing esp since it is summer and not too many people are worrying about their sleds now unless they are working on a project.
It might be on there for awhile.

I have a couple other sleds besides the Oly and could use the $$$ before winter.

I see that you might race... I have a Deere 295/S that I might be selling as soon. What do you think that might sell for? It was restored about 4 years ago - I was lucky to find an old Deere dealer in Rockford, IL that had lots of NOS parts. It is a beauty.

·
Registered
1 Posts
1969 rotax 318 cc three wheelere project

I have a cool p;roject with this motor but, im having problems finding oem tillotson parts. Any help?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts