Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1968 Ski-Doo (Bombardier) Olympique 250cc. This sled was originally bought by my grandfather in '68 and years later was traded away. Thankfully he never lost track of it and bought it back a few years ago. This was a every nut and bolt restoration that has had over 250 hours poured into it. This snowmobile now runs and drives. It is set up with a temporary gas tank in order to keep the original tank clean. For more information or if you have any questions, please ask. Asking $3,000 but will entertain offers. To see full ad see:https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/3150384225198433

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
I would be posting it at the link below. Might get more traffic with it. Good luck with sale, also never a good idea to post your phone number and email on a public forum. Just a heads up as forums like this are constantly being watched by "bots". I would say please contact via DM for contact information.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.