Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i put 15,000 miles on my 99 700 rmk. does anyone have more miles? what condition is your snowmobile in?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Less miles

Only 6000 miles on our 600 Classic's, but would like to know what repairs you have done, especially the engine?
15000 is alot.

·
Team Arctic
746 Posts
blade? do you mean like the sled that F.A.S.T. makes?(shanek)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Yeh, it's from FAST. I've got a 2002 model now called the 1-WX Type-T 800. 428lbs. and handles like an Indy Car in the corners and will run with any Rev or F-7 in the rough stuff. I my 2nd sled from the dealer for 10k out the door and thats just a few bucks more that a Pro-X2 800. shane

·
Registered
7 Posts
shanek said:
Yeh, it's from FAST. I've got a 2002 model now called the 1-WX Type-T 800. 428lbs. and handles like an Indy Car in the corners and will run with any Rev or F-7 in the rough stuff. I my 2nd sled from the dealer for 10k out the door and thats just a few bucks more that a Pro-X2 800. shane

how did you pull that one off? I thought they were much higher than 10k

·
Registered
183 Posts
FAST let the dealers dump there inventory so they could start thier "Build to Order" program. One of my friends got a 2002 1XW-700 demo unit for 9k. I know 2 other dealers that new Blades for same price. shane

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Less miles

hunter said:
Only 6000 miles on our 600 Classic's, but would like to know what repairs you have done, especially the engine?
15000 is alot.
I have changed the drive clutch, chain & sprockets, track, and some boggie wheel bearings. The old track is still okay, I just don't trust it when I'm flying across open water.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I got a buddy who put 6,800 on his Polaris 700 2004 this winter. Thats nothing, last year he put 10. I have one of my sleds that has 14,150 miles. I also know someone who has 21,000 untouched motor.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
20,000 miles is a $hit load of miles on a sled

·
Registered
48 Posts
Yes and its a 2000.. do the math. The sled goes to canada almost every week for the 1,000 mile cruise. It is un touched motor. Impressed me too!!

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Wow!!

I see you are from Maine too.. Where abouts are ya?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Cazwell said:
blade? do you mean like the sled that F.A.S.T. makes?(shanek)
eeeeehhhhhhh doubtful. i rode an f7 down train tracks(snowcovered buy moguly) and that baby kept traction the whole time. i was fly. scared myself sh*tless

·
Registered
183 Posts
Oh boy you got TRACTION!!!! Your mom & dad are proud I'm sure. Maybe when you have one of your own we can go riding and have some fun. shane

·
Registered
6 Posts
I heard that Blade does not make snowmobiles anymore.... is this true????????? I sure hope that Redline Snowmobiles stays in business... thats my dream for the trails.....

·
Registered
183 Posts
I was at the factory 2 weeks ago and they still make Blades. They are going to a "Build to Order" system with very few people involved with the process. This is to assure top quality in each machine thats built and they are truly "Hand Built" snowmobiles. FAST does make the Blade and the M-10 business is booming for them, shipping as fast as they put them together. I went there to have reverse put on my 2002 1W-X and to meet the guys that own the company. I know a lot of people think it's crazy to pay the price for a Blade, but it's NO different then all the Harleys out there and the price people pay for them. shane

1 - 20 of 20 Posts