Snowmobile Forum banner

10 Polaris Rush Suspension bolt came loose

512 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Coolhand 
#1 ·
Apparently while riding my 2010 Polaris Rush 600 a bolt came loose on the front track suspension. I'll attach some pictures to help clarify what I'm talking about. The bolt is still there, just the nut came off, and it's starting to slide out. I tried pulling on it with a ratchet strap, and crow bar, and I can get it about half way to where it needs to go, but I can't get it to line up with the hole. Any tips? Do I have to take the whole skid out? I'm not sure how with the goofy suspension this sled has.

Thanks,
Alex

#2 ·
Instead off trying to force it try taking the tension off the track. Lift the rear end up off the ground loosen the tension so the track hangs and you can try to move the bogie wheel and what not where it needs to be so you can put on a nut with blue loctite on it. Trying to do it while on the ground with the track tightened is just not going to work at all other then hurting yourself.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.