Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this sled last year ran fine this year i put 3 new plugs in (BR9ES) it didnt sound right while i was riding (like a dead cylinder) so i changed them again and it was ideling around 800rpm so i turned up the idel in each carb 1/2 turn on all and now the cylinder near the break has fuel coming out the exhaust. so i pulled all the carbs and cleaned them reset to factory setting and reinstalled and sinqued all the carbs. But that 1 cylinder still has fuel pouring out and it is in the air box. I do have spark. I am lost help please:confused::confused::confused:

·
TRH- Troll Raising Hell
6,133 Posts
Put in new plugs! I've seen brand new ones have no resistance on one causing all of the juice go to the other plugs.

You can test a bad plug by pulling the wire on the one you think is bad and then moving the plug wire further or closer. If it revs up, bad plug. But they are cheap so toss in a new plug on the one that is not firing.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok so i took the carbs back off to see if there was something in the jets and when i took out the choke cable from the carb on cylinder 3 next to the break there was ice yes ice in with the choke slide so i cleaned it all out let it dry in the house all day and when i got home i put it all back to gether and it works great. so now my ? is how would water get in there and how do i keep it from happening again?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts