Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
GIT ER DONE
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wont post all Garage items as they are out and about in various threads. I will do a few autos. Those you want to see all, visit my website and select ALL PICS from the top of the dropdown menu. Then click "GO". Then in that section there will be even more in the parent directory. Enjoy pics if you have the time.

·
back in the game
2,364 Posts
??? a Z06 with a few mods is easily capable of 190mph....I noticed the temp gauges....typical chevy... :p

Nice rides man! I see your a real car family

what's that vette doing in the snow?!?! :eek:

Nice camaro too :cool:

Cobra....we really need to allow more than 3 smilies a post ....

·
I am Spartacus
23,863 Posts
Nice stuff! Is the white Trans Am a GTA? Screaming cars! Oh, if you want to give the John Deere away, I'll take it!!!

·
GIT ER DONE
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The White Trans Am is a TTA ( Turbo Trans Am ) 20 th Anniversary / Indy Pace Car. One of only 1500 Built. Have the door decals still in box. ( looks better without ). Learn more about car here - http://www.89tta.com Oh and forgot to post Wife summer car so here it is-----

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Nice vette man thats soo sick!

·
Registered
217 Posts
whenever you turnt he key on a newer vette all the gauges go all the way up then back down, my buddy has a 2000 vette but they are fast

·
Registered
118 Posts
those are some truely sweet rides, i am really liking the 2nd generation TransAM. good go on the camaro, sleepers are my favorite. my graduation gift is a 67 chevy sportsman 108 delux van, with a .030 over small block 350, 390 horse, altho the 3 on the tree gets grumpy if you dont know how to shift it just right. if your in mid michigan maybe we could meet up some time to see the rides, i got the GT thats a pretty quick all around street car, then dad has his 66 impala ragtop and 56 chevy 2 door bel air.

·
Registered
118 Posts
the van hasnt seen more than 150 miles in the last few years. it has low gears and gets 11 MPG. going to post pics of that in the daylight tomarrow, really interesting in its own way.

what all have you done to the camaro? assuming its a 4 bolt main block. if you want a cheap, plentifull good head to use, grab a set of 58CC chamber heads from a newer fuelie smallblock. we had a old buick lesabre dad put a .030 over 350 into with just flat tops, a 68 350HP 327 replacemnt cam, and the 58CC fuelie heads with bronze guides with factory aluminium intake and 650 edelbrock, 377 HP on the dyno at the flywheel, built with 800 bucks machinework and parts 8 years ago.

·
Head horsepower junkie
1,977 Posts
daktruckie99 said:
nice chop on that Z06 speedo.....the gears wont even bring it up that high....
for the record a box stock z06 will do 190mph. and 6500 on that tach is not un heard of.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts