Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wondering I can't find the info anywhere. will the complete setup riser and all fit on a 1999 summit x 670. And how tall is the riser on the stock xp... I am not worried about wiring I can make that work. I just have to extend throttle and brake.. Can it be done.... I mean bolt on...

·
TRH- Troll Raising Hell
6,133 Posts
Yes, you can extend throttle and brake. I actually have a throttle extension for sale. Brand new!

Brake can be done also depending on if any of the line is steel. If it is, you can do it for about $10.00.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, you can extend throttle and brake. I actually have a throttle extension for sale. Brand new!

Brake can be done also depending on if any of the line is steel. If it is, you can do it for about $10.00.
But will the riser bolt onto the summits steer tube..Or did they change the bolt pattern

·
Registered
97 Posts
not sure... might want to go with a aftermarket set up... my buddy ut a 8" riser bar set up n his f7 made by powermadd.. worked good no extensions needed... but that artic crap. my other buddy put a 2" riser on his 99 mach and the first right turn he hit a fence haha

·
TRH- Troll Raising Hell
6,133 Posts
I put Fly Aero Pro Taper 1 1/8 bars on my Edge with an adjustable 4-6 inch riser.

I would never go back to the stock setup.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts