Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shoe Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive exterior Automotive design

Light Motor vehicle Automotive fuel system Gas Automotive tire

Tire Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Automotive lighting Tread

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content
Automotive tire Watch Finger Bumper Rim

Hi, I’m getting into snowmobiles and I’m repairing my first sled and I’m running into some wiring issues. I have several questions on what might be the issues for spark be.
Does everything have to be connected? Like the oil sensor or exhaust sensor wires?
I also have confusion for wiring where as one side of the wired is coloured and the other side isn’t. I have several photos. One wire says PTO and the other says MAG

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Click Polaris then 2007 2 stroke and it will give you a service manual to help with the wiring issues. They didn't really change anything for those years so it should help out.

This was really helpful, Thank you. I also have another question, so do all the connections like the exhaust, air filter and oil sensor, do they have to be connected?

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
If it has sensors then yeah most likely they all have to be connected otherwise the ECU may not see things correctly. If it has all of those that is. Dan had or has an RMK from that era I do not and have not worked on one.

·
Administrator
19,305 Posts
The 06 big block 700 is more like the 05-06 900 than the 07 small block 700. The 2006 version of the 700 (755 cc) was only made that year. I would try to find a manual or CD-ROM that is specific for that sled, as it is a LOT different than the small block 700 that came out in 2007. I am not much help on the big block, as I never had one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.