Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question and unfortunately I'm getting a lot of different answers. I've just installed an MBRP can on my 06 Fusion 900 and I'm concerned of leaning out from opening it up. The pipe is still stock(wanted to lose the suitcase and hear a little grunt) so the restrictions of the pipe are still in place. On first ride I noticed a 1 second hiccup when I went to pin it but chocked that up to blowing out crap that had built up over time. It has seemed to run fine since but have not had enough time riding it to come to any conclusions. The parts guy I bought it from(including MBRP tech support) assure me that I shouldn't have to remap the sled but I'm still a little wary. I've done a couple of hot stops at different rpm's and the plugs are still tan in color but seem to be whitening a little at higher rpm. Any feed back would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.