Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im hoping the ZR900 for 05 will be better than the crap arctic cat put out for it in 04. That was by all means the worst sled. 900 miles and the diamond drive blew to shit. I would have to say if the diamond drive is the same in 05 im selling my arctic cat and buying something better like the 05 Fusion by Polaris, because acrtic cat is really suckin.

·
Registered
52 Posts
now u see the light!!!!lol
BBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOMMMMMMBBBBBBAAAAARRRRDDIIIIIEEEEERRRR: :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Stop your crying, its your fault for buying the thing the first year it came out! Just like anything with a motor you let them work the bugs out before plunking down huge money so you can be the first one the trails with the newest technology. The diamond drive will be great for snomobiling in the next couple of years, you should have waited cause now your stuck with a sled with no reverse and no resale, not to mention you can't keep it together. Think the new Fusion has all the bugs out yet? Then go buy one and happy trails to you! See ya with the hood up.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Yea god knows Polaris never had any problems, remember the RXL? Great sled when you could start it. All of the 800's that are getting smoked by smaller sleds that the dealers don't have a fix for. 600 and 700 sleds are now out dated and the fusion is not the answer to the problem. Polaris rests on there asses while other dealers pass them by with new technology, when riders get sick of it they buy other peoples patents to shut them up. Time to come up with a industry first not last!

·
Registered
170 Posts
proXpilot said:
fire cat's had bugs for three years now. no sled they have is any different
Only problem with your statement kiddo, is that the Firecats have only been out for two years - think before you type!:eek:

·
Registered
31 Posts
zrtease is right, Polaris is dead last in new technology. I still find it amazing that when Arctic Cat was the only one with A-arm suspension all Doo, Polaris, and Yamaha owners swore by the trailing arm suspension. Isn't it funny that ALL of them now have A-arm suspensions?? Interesting.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts