Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Looking to possibly pick up one of these. Probably the 151. Just looking for some input from anybody with any worthwhile comments on them. So far I have seen that the mileage sucks, top speed isn't too great and they have had other small issues. But... They sound really sweet too. So..... Let it fly. Let me know what you all think.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just came back from da u.p. and had a chance to run my buddies 05 RMK 900 151" track2"lug, I loved it. The top speed however did not seem to be much over 90. I could not catch him while he was riding my 03 700 SKS. I am a lot bigger than he is I know that has alot to do with top end, But I think the RMK is geared much lower than the SKS.
The RMK sounded cool! a low growl. And it reached top end quickly, I seriously think it could climb a vertical wall.
The seat seems a little hard but I loved the suspension. IQ is the way to go. I also thought the brakes were very good. The new instrument panel took some getting used to, I hope this helps.
Scott

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the helpful info Scott. That's the kind of stuff I was hoping to hear. Good info. Thanks again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts