Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
great race sled.(can easily be set up for trail riding tho) only 18 hours and 250 miles. Speedwerx clutch kit. race helix, stock gearing, spare belt, sweet purple light covers(also have black ones), tank cover and anything else i have will go with it. 96 stud boy studs. green acerbis hand guards C&A pro Skis w/ shorty carbides for racing. (also have long race carbides w/ only one race on them- i think they are 8'') only raced 3 race weekends last year in a beginners class. this sled got the holeshot even over 04's. it rips. before the season last year the shocks were rebuilt(fox zero pro) a new rear bumper and rail grips were installed. I just replaced the top end after the season. i put in new rings and all new gaskets(makes for a more consistant sled). it does have some battle scars on the plastic (lil dings and one small crack in the back of the hood near the latch) but it in no way effects the performance. this sled rips but i have to make room for an 04. i live near tomah, WI so if you are in the area you can come check it out. if you want it for trail riding all you will have to do is reprogram the CDI to run 87-93 octane fuel(costs about $20). any questions just ask and please make an offer. i can help out with shipping or delivery. thanks.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
asking 3500 O BO someone make an offer and take it..

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
you had any problems with it over heating? my buddy bought one last year and ran it and it kept overheating on him with the 110. Any pics of the sled? what size track it have on it?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts