Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well looking at finally upgrading to something reliable.
These are 2 sleds im loooking at.
02 edge xcsp 600 3900 miles very clean 1 owner
or
03 prox 700 1500miles

Price is only $300 difference and only seen pics of the 700. Other then obvious the mileage difference which one would be a better sled? Any problems at all? Whats some bonuses from one to the other?
I mostly ride ditch trails not so many flat trails.
What would be a good dealer price on these as they both are at dealers, cause according to kbb prices they are way off and so are many sleds i looked at before.

Thanks Mike

·
---------(PI488)---------
2,742 Posts
Pro x less miles better sled faster engine

·
Registered
133 Posts
I would go with the pro x due to the mileage and would be a better sled or the conditions you subscribed. As for the price it depends on the condition.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was liking the pro x the only thing from the picture is a few stitches in the seat seam are pulled apart which is probably a easy fix.
Would $3500 on the pro x and maybe i can get the 600 for $3200 be fair on these sleds? I know there is some cheaper ones out there in diff areas but i got burned twice last year buying used sleds from private owners so im thinking dealer.

·
Alex
3,385 Posts
if both are mint, I'd say 2750 and 2500 off the top of my head. I would pay no more than $3000 for the proX... There are much better deals out there.

EDIT: just saw your post, and that seems pretty high. Where do you live?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Really well i havent seen many mint sleds for that price so apparently sleds are more expensive around here.

·
Alex
3,385 Posts
Just looked up the local c-list, and that is a tad high for that sled, but still Payable. You can find better deals out there, but that's not a terrible price for a low mileage sled.

·
Registered
181 Posts
i spent a whole winter once looking to pay what i wanted to pay. i ended up not riding because i had no sled. now if i have the money and the sled is what i want i just get it, i don't like to put a price on my enjoyment if i can afford it. that being said i won't pay crazy money either just don't lose o good sled over a few bucks. cheers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts