Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks, I am most likely going to be buying a firecat in the next few weeks and was curious as to what improvements were made between 03 and 04 on the firecats. Also, any opinions of them you might have. I would like to get an M7 but cant afford one right now, maybe next year.

thanks

-Boe

·
Team Arctic
746 Posts
ya those seats on the 05's are much more comfortable.

·
Registered
11 Posts
THE 05 ARE NICE BUT IF YOU CANT AFFORD IT GO WITH THE 03 IT HAS A HOTTER IGNITION THAN THE 04 IT'S FASTER THAN THE 04 TO JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE RECALLS WHERE DONE AND YOU SHOULD BE ALL SET.

---------------------------------
04 F7 03/03 F7
96 EXT 98 COUGAR
01 ZL

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea, I wish I could spring for an 05. If I did, I would definately get an M series. The 03s are really faster ha? I will see if it has had the recalls performed on it. Anyone know what all the recalls were or have a site I could print them off so I can bring the list right to the dealer. Thanks

-Boe

·
Registered
11 Posts
LOTS OF RECALLS OIL PUMP,EXHAUST PIPE,TRACK RAILS,SOUND KIT,SNOWFLAP STRAP,SKIS ON RED, CLUTCH BOLT,PROPER COLLANT LEVEL NO AIR, PULL CORD BRACKET, THATS ALL THAT I CAN THINK OF RIGHT OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD HOPE IT WILL HELP.

-----------------------
04 F7 03/03F7
96EXT 98 COUGAR
01 ZL

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks bud. I really like the 04 snopro chassis and they have a couple where I am buying my sled. I dont want to mix my fuel and suffer with a 5 gallon tank though. I am thinking of trying to rig a snopro seat on a firecat. Thanks for the info guys.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts