Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay i got a 01 mxz i replaced the coil then the sled ran awsome for 2 weeks we actually racked up 800 miles running great i thought then sunday night we had water skip made it no problem. Then the 20 miles i fouled a plug changed it then after it it started quitting intermiditly it really cant be a spark issue cause as soon as it does it'll fire back up and i discovered out in the field playing around 9 times outta 10 if it dies i just let off the throttle give it some gas it stays running called ski doo dealer and there weren't any help. I dunno was wondering is the mpem box senstive to moisture then maybe i can just dry it out or some else i now with a mxz 500 said he had troubles with his igition. Switch said moisture gets behind it and i dont have the water proof key i just have the spare :dunno:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
was it on a ski doo ? on the doo talk forums they say it sounds like it somthing to do with me d.e.s.s. i sold the sled but sounds like im getting it back on a trade for a plowtruck i have for sale i also picked up a 1995 mxz 440 liquid cooled it runs and drives it over oils but ill save that for another daY lol it was worth 500 i figured

·
Registered
96 Posts
was it on a ski doo ? on the doo talk forums they say it sounds like it somthing to do with me d.e.s.s. i sold the sled but sounds like im getting it back on a trade for a plowtruck i have for sale i also picked up a 1995 mxz 440 liquid cooled it runs and drives it over oils but ill save that for another daY lol it was worth 500 i figured
00 Summit 700

Dave

1 - 5 of 5 Posts