Just bought some old scorps and have some questions for the knowledgeable.
1) How do I adjust (make softer) the pararail suspension?
2) Where might I get those crescent shaped brake pads?
3) My georgeous '79 440tkx won't go beyond 4000 rpm. I had clutch rebuilt but it still seems to stick - engine sound like it's flooding beyond 4000 rpm and stalls if I continure to squeeze the throttle.
4) Do I have to remove the muffler to get to the speedo cable?
5) I read somewhere in this forum that rotax engines swap out w/ cuyuna nicely. True? Certain years or sizes which might go in a tkx?
Thanks so much - great forum!