98 Polaris Indy 340 Lite
First time user of this forum.
I have a 1998 Polaris Indy Lite 340. It will not start and I was wondering if anyone has any ideas for me to try.
What I've done to troubleshoot.
1. New plugs. Have spark.
2. Compression test is good.
3. Pulled gas lines from each side of fuel pump. One at a time and pulled over. Gas looks to be pumping fine from the pump to the carbs.
4. I can pour a tiny bit of gas into the cylinder and it will run for a few seconds.
5. I pulled off the carbs and took them apart, watching you tube videos. I cleaned them, they seemed clean to begin with but went ahead and cleaned them anyway. Sprayed carb cleaner in all the main jets and pilot jets sprayed out the bowl and floats sprayed all the little holes and ports. The whole time not knowing exactly what to expect, So I am amusing I have them cleaned good.
6. I have new gas in the tank.
7. Air box is free and clear of debris.
Got everything back together today. Still will not start. Same symptoms. Can pour some gas in the cylinder and will start for a bit.
Anyway to be certain carbs are clean? Or other tings I should try?