Much work has been done since my last post. I was actually searching for more info and found a link to THIS THREAD,so here I am again.
Re worked the winch and PTO system. Power in and out as well as freespool all works as it should now.
Replaced several tires w/good used ones from the parts unit.
Replaced MANY grease fittings w/new ones as many either wouldn't take grease or the tips were so worn away that the grease gun wouldn't stay put on the fitting as they should.
Installed new fuel tank,complete w/new sending unit and a Stewart Warner Fuel level gauge.
Had to solder a tiny crack in the brass float inside the carb.Let it sit for a few days and the float would fill with fuel,keeping the needle away from it's seat,thus flooding the engine. Rebuild kit does not include a new float,and I cannot seem to source one anywhere,so I repaired it.
Still haven't had it out for a ride. I have moved it a few times.All seems to work as it should.
Currently have both doors off and apart to sandblast and repair,outdoors,on a fairweather day soon.
Thanks for all the interest and info. Good people here!