There really isn'y any instructions to the one I did and the photo has been pulled off of photobucket. So in a nutshell here's how I do it assuming you already have snowmobile vinyl which is rated to -20 degrees or so.
1. pull the seat off.
2. pull the staples from under the seat
3. Take cover off
4. Go to walmart or sewing store and buy seam ripper
5. Use seam ripper to carefully rips seams in old cover. You could use a razor blade, xacto knife but a seam ripper is easier.
6. Lay old cover pieces onto back side of vinyl as it makes marking easier, make sure you keep old cover sides and new vinyl facing the same way. Trace around it with a sharpie.
7. Cut out pieces.
8. Back to the sewing store to get heavy needles for whatever sewing machine your using. Do like you do when getting parts ...take the old one with you. Also get some polyester or nylon ulphostery thread. Polyester takes UV rays better then nylon.
9. Have your Grand Ma, Mom, wife or whoever you are borrowing the machine from wind your bobbins with thread purchased in step #8. You might also have them give you a run down on the sewing machine operations, thread tension adjustment....ect. Even better yet buy who ever owns the sewing maxchine some rose's, perfume, candy or whatever and have them sew it for you.
10. Measure old seam, it should be 1/2" or so and put a piece of electrical tape whatever measurement is from the needle to the inside of machine. This is so you just keep the edges there and you will have an even seam all the way around. Now start sewing. You can use pins to keep pieces aligned but I just hold them and go slow.
11. Do the glove box flap first. Don't ask how I know this. Then the sides/rear/top/front.
12. If you mess up just take seam ripper, rip seam and redo. Vinyl is pretty forgiving.
13. Now that you have your seat cover all done put it out in the sun if it's summer time if not in the dryer on low heat to warm it up a little
14. Now stretch and staple to seat base.
15. Admire your work, brag to buddies ect.....
It's pretty simple. I left out all the beer drinkin parts do to not knowing if you were legal age or not. If you are of legal age just insert: have a cold one in between each step. Except step 12 is OH sh!t have a six pack I'll redo it tomorrow.
If you have any problems pm me. Look at it this way if you mess up you've only wasted 20 bucks in vinyl. I don't count the beer as I see it as a work bonus. If you do a good job you have braggin rights to all your buddies.
As Red Green says "Keep your stick on the ice." Thanks Mike