Snowmobile Forum: Your #1 Snowmobile Forum - View Single Post - Sled not getting fuel

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-10-2017, 07:10 PM Thread Starter
RLG84

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Sled not getting fuel

Hi,

I have a 2006 370 arctic cat panther that i got last year that has not been running for 7 years. There's less than a 1000 kms on it. I have taken the carb apart and cleaned it, taken the chain case apart cleaned everything and put it back together, greased everything, drained all fuel and replaced the fuel line inside the tank as well as the strainer, new fuel filter, new vent for the tank, added 1/2 tank of gas and then I tried to start the sled. It wouldn't start. There is no fuel getting to the fuel pump. I disconnected the fuel line and sucked the fuel through and re attached it to the pump. Still won't start. I then replaced the fuel pump and same thing. Still won't start. No fuel getting to the pump. I'm totally stumped as what it could be. What if I filled the tank with gas, would that make a difference as now it is only half full. Also, I did not hook the battery up to the sled as I don't really need it, however, would that have something to do with the issue.

Thanks,

Ryan

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome